Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Madness

Seriously, I'm pissed.

Its 20°.

The first day of spring was yesterday.

I reiterate my thoughts hundredfold on yesterday, which was also miserably cold--although not 20°.


And, cue the flurries!

On another note. Did you all watch Rachel Zoe last night? I love her.

source

I think she is an amazing and talented business woman as well as a wonderful mother. Haters gon' hate, but I think she is a wonderful role model.

Except for her emaciated arms. I do think she could eat more.

But other than that: perfection.

Did you know that Cap and I are running a 10k next month? Um, yeah. That is going to be interesting. The race is part of the Lewisburg Chocolate Festival. Sooooo, the chocolate kind of makes up for the whole I-have-to-run-6.2-miles-thing, but only kind of.

Want to run along with us? I, after, ahem, a 3 week hiatus (I am bad about taking these...obviously) from running, I ran 3.14 last night. I am not telling you my time. That is between me, God, and the treadmill. I plan to run 3.5 tomorrow. 

What about you? Do you have any fitness plans? Are you running in a race soon?

-b

No comments:

Post a Comment