Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Recap


This weekend I...

Celebrated J's 27th birthday!

Brought Mosley EVERYWHERE!

Got a little taste of Louisiana in Fayetteville, WV

Went sight seeing at the New River Gorge Bridge in Fayetteville, WV with Bri and W

Watched puppy take in the views

Hung out with this cool pup.  (photo courtesy of W) 

Watched this guy fish.

Waited for white water rafters to attempt the rocky streams.

Took puppy on a rocky walk.

Took our first family photo.  :)

HAPPY SUNDAY!
-Cap


This weekend I didn't do much except cook. (I also had my museum's fundraiser that I was responsible for on Tuesday night. I hope that excuses my blog absence just a bit!)

Table decor at the fundraiser.
Spicy Italian sausage and arugula over penne.
Leek risotto. YUM.
Chicken thighs in tomato gravy.
The ubiquitous margarita.
Ended the weekend and started off Fall with some sight-seeing.

 

-b

2 comments: