Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekly Review


 This week I:


Convinced myself I was meant to be a photographer for National Geographic Magazine.


Celebrated the engagement of my beautiful S.I.L!  Congrats Jenny!  

Made potato hash and tomato gravy for my main squeeze.

Fell in love with this little guy.

Realized J loves the chickens more than I do.

Watched my friend, Hen, become a TRADER! 

Received a lovely shipment of Italian coffee.
Made Mexican stuffed peppers with these beauties.  (Thanks for the idea, Bri!)

-Cap


Made lots of To-Do lists.

Mexican with W.


Ate W's buttermilk pancakes. MMMMMMmmmm.


Went to the East End Bazaar a few blocks from our place. It was great! Local artisans and delicious food.


Ate vegetarian chili with non-dairy cheese. It was actually delicious.

Bought the first pumpkin of the season.
Welcomed a new nephew!
 -b





No comments:

Post a Comment